We would love to hear from you. Please call or send us an email.
PO Box 361
147 Sunset Park Rd.
Haines Falls, NY 12436
There are still places in the area where GPS and cell reception are weak, therefore you should review the directions below. Many of our guests make the mistake of turning on Wingate Rd just before reaching our road (Sunset Park Rd). Often GPS will take you that way BUT it is a private community with restricted access. DO NOT TURN ON WINGATE ROAD. TAKE THE NEXT LEFT.
From the South
- I87 North to Exit 20
- Left after toll 1/4 mile to Rt.32 North
- 7 miles to Rt.32A
- Bear left at fork and go 2 miles to Rt.23A
- Turn left and go 5 miles up the mountain
- Take the first left on Sunset Park Road IMMEDIATELY before Haines Falls Auto. Inn is 1/2 mile on left.
From the North
- I87 South to Exit 21
- Left after toll, 1 mile to Rt.9W South / Rt.23A West
- Take 23A West 18 miles to Haines Falls Auto. Left on Sunset Park Road IMMEDIATELY before Haines Falls Auto. Inn is 1/2 mile on left.
HOW TO REACH US VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Adirondack Trailways busline comes into Haines Falls about ¾ mile away from the inn.
Many of our NYC guests find it convenient and less expensive to take the Metro North train to Poughkeepsie and rent a car from the train station. We are about 1 ½ hrs from the train.
Be aware that if you arrive without a car, we do have local cab service which you will probably need to get into town (2 miles) for meals and activities.
“The Rosehaven Inn is a picturesque house with a nice view of the mountains. The area offers lots of fun outdoor activities. You can’t go wrong with this one”